This collection of photographs of New York gives us a glimpse into the unknown world of roofs in the "Big Apple". Few people know that over congested streets and traffic congestion reigns its own, separate world of gardens, restaurants, swimming pools, even tennis courts. Due to environmental design Mayor Bloomberg, on the roofs of houses there are dozens of green oases.
See also issue - Gardens on the roof
A. The roof of interesting houses in the area of the Upper West Side.
Two. Urban farm on the roof of the house in Queens.
Three. A hotel is the roof «Standard Hotel», where the guests had already gathered.
4. Multi-tiered roof garden above Central Park in Manhattan.
Five. Different materials and pebbles make up this interesting camouflage on the roof of the Museum of Modern Art.
6. And this "road to the clouds" appeared on the site of the former railway, winding between the houses.
7. Apartments building with terraced gardens in Tudor style.
Eight. Retro-plane on the roof of a house in the financial district, 77 Water Street.
9. Excellent image on the white roof of the building the gallery and Chelsea, Manhattan.
10. Beautiful garden hill.
11. Building Schools for the Future 127th East Stryn.
12. The new terrace on the roof in various stages of construction workers around the towers, wells and water towers.
13. The unique exhibition of graffiti in Long Island City. This mecca for graffiti artists from around the world.
14. Amazing roof of the house on 162nd Street Bank.
15. A green roof over the building mail area of 1 ha. During the construction of nearly 90% of the original roof let in the re-production.